Please find below the top 5 most read articles of Week 42, 2018 on Photovoltaic Expert. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
– Properties of Novel Non-Silicon Materials for Photovoltaic Applications: A First-Principle Insight
– REC solar panels to power the largest solar photovoltaic plant on a closed landfill in the U.S.
– Meyer Burger’s FABiA® Cell Deposition Equipment wins Solar + Power Award 2018
– World’s largest façade installed with organic photovoltaics in the port of Duisburg
– Daqo to target polysilicon production costs of US$6.80 per kilogram in 2020